Do you want to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial organization that is experiencing rapid growth?
PeopleMetrics is a leading research consultancy comprised of a team of smart, hardworking, fun people who all thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. Our Customer & Employee Experience practice continues to experience growth and we are seeking talented individuals to join our team.
Are you interested in a job where your input will truly make a difference?
We are looking for a Senior Research Manager to help support an existing portfolio of clients that span a range of industries and geographies. This role also includes managing and mentoring a team of talented Research Managers, Associates and Analysts. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the direction and growth of the Customer & Employee Experience practice and PeopleMetrics overall business.
Do you want to hone your research, consulting, and management skills while assisting a variety of organizations with their critical Customer/Employee Experience issues?
As Senior Research Manager you will be responsible for leading all aspects of large client engagements from pricing, scheduling, planning and design to delivery of results. This includes conducting all forms of qualitative research (e.g., electronic focus groups, in-depth interviews, traditional focus groups) as well as managing all forms of quantitative research (e.g., design, sampling, data collection, analysis, reporting). You will also identify the “compelling story” from mounds of data and present the findings to senior leadership teams in both oral and written format.
Like the idea of working in Center City Philadelphia?
PeopleMetrics is located in Philadelphia, PA, a block from Suburban Station (regional rail lines) and 5 minutes from 30th Street Station (easy trip from NYC or Princeton).
Do you have…?
- 6-12 years working in market research consulting with exposure to Customer Experience measurement programs such as: Customer Satisfaction, Loyalty, NPS, or Engagement) (including supplier side experience)
- Outstanding client management and presentation skills
- Superior mentoring skills
- Experience writing impactful executive summaries that tell a great story
- A passion for Customer Experience measurement and improvement
- Working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and SPSS
- An ability to explain/apply output from advanced statistical techniques
- Excellent attention to detail and a relentless focus on quality measurement and analysis
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced, growing environment
If you answered yes to the above questions, please submit your resume (as an attachment), cover letter, and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please identify the job title in the subject line. No telephone calls or recruiters, please.